Password Recovery Security Questions Setup Guide
This guide will walk you through setting up security questions to use for resetting your password in the future.
1. Navigate to my.rjuhsd.us
in a web browser.
2. Enter your username and password, and click Login.
3. Choose your three security questions and enter your answers, then click Update Configuration.
4. Congratulations, you have created your security questions! Click Continue to complete the setup.
Note: This method will only work if this the the first time you are logging into the my.RJUHSD system. If you have logged on before, then you have already set up your security questions.
If you have already set up your security questions, but will like to change your settings, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to my.RJUHSD using your username and password.
2. Click Pwd Reset.
3. Change your questions and click Update Configuration.