1. 1. Go to www.rjuhsd.us and click on “Enrollment” under Quick Links on the left side of the screen
2. 2. Before starting the enrollment process, please read through the “Annual Parent Notice.” You will be asked to confirm that you have reviewed this document at the end of the enrollment process.
3. Under “Step 1,” click on “AERIES Internet Registration”
4. From the drop down menu, select “2015-2016, Pre-Enrollment”
5. Carefully read about the required documents. Click “Next”
6. Create a new account
7. Once you create your account and your school is confirmed (based on boundaries). You will be sent an email with a link to activate your account. Then another email will be sent to you to complete your enrollment. Please note the second email might not come in right away. It could take up to 24 hours. When the email is received, click on the link and it will then take you to our online registration page.
8. Please fill in all required fields.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
a. When asked to indicate your student’s grade level, please select “8th”
b. Be sure to have your immunization records with you as you will be asked to enter them
9. If you need to save your information and complete the enrollment process later, click the “Finish Later” button on the right.
12. EMERGENCY CARD – Go to “Required Documents” and click RJUHSD Emergency Card. Complete, print and sign this document and bring it with you to registration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Registrars:
|2/4, 2/12, 2/17||